Release 1.0 - ...
A Locator represents a reference to other content, either internal to the site or external.
A locator value may be specified as:
- An item number
- An item code
- A relative site url
- Any fully qualified Url string
To distinguish between these locator types, Smartsite uses the following rules:
- Item number can only contain digits.
- Item codes can only contain these characters: a-zA-Z0-9._-
- Relative urls must start with a forward slash.
- Fully qualified urls must contain a protocal and host.