Release Notes for 7.3
Release date: 23 June 2015
If you upgrade from Smartsite 7.1 or earlier, you must get a new license file from Seneca if you are currently using Hasp!
- Automatic StateSync introduced
- CmsServer is now integrated in the new manager process.
- TinyMCE upgraded to the latest version which fixes several problems.
- YouTube plugin added to TinyMCE
- Improved webrichtlijnen support
- ImageServer is now used when resizing images in TinyMCE
- Added syntax highlighting for SxmlEditor fields
- Schema validation added to the new manager
- Support for the ctfp: ctrl:foldersonly
- Set Workflow added to the new manager
- Multiple items can be deleted in a single action
- Improved performance for libraries
- Friendly urls can be made lowercase and case sensitive for SEO
- Support for virtual directories in the File Explorer
- Many other small bugfixes and improvements